Sunday, July 15, 2012

So, About That Deadpool Game...






So, you probably saw the new Deadpool game trailer. The trailer is really good, and the jokes are awesome. If one thing this trailer showed to gamers is that the writing on the new Deadpool game will be hilarious awesome, and that half the battle. The other half, the half that is hard to evaluate by the trailer is what about the gameplay? There is few hints on the trailer and if they can pull it out it would be awesome. I really want this game to be good, but I am not holding my breath. I am not sure if this will be the best hero(villain, anti-hero?) game this side of Batman: Arkham games. So is better to not keep a high expectations for this one yet. hope people can have hands-on soon, so we can have a better idea of it.


OK, I admit, it is really hard not to love this. But let's wait to see this game in action.

1 comment:

Please leave a comment.

Followers